Bikes for sale
devinci wilson (downhill)
Available Sizes: Medium, Large, Extra Large.
Medium: 5’6″-5’11” / Large: 5’10”-6’2″ / Extra Large: 6’1″-6’5″.
- 29″ wheels
- 200mm front and rear suspension
- Rockshox Boxxer RC fork
- Rockshox Super Deluxe Ultimate shock
- SRAM Code brakes
- SRAM GX DH drivetrain
- Raceface bars, stem, rims
- Maxxis tires
- Ride Wrap installed on frame and fork lowers.
Marin Sausalito E1 (E-Bike)
Available Sizes: Small , Medium, Large, Extra Large.
Availalbe Frames: Step through (S, M, L), Standard (M, L, XL).
Small: 5’2″-5’6″, Medium: 5’6″-5’10”, Large 5’10”-6’2″, Extra Large 6’2″-6’4″.
- Aluminium frame, rigid steel fork
- 27.5″ wheels
- Shimano Steps E5000 Motor, 250W, Class 1
- Shimano 418Wh battery
- Shimano Deore 10 speed drivetrain
- Tektro hydraulic disc brakes
Marin Eldridge Grade II
Marin Palisades Trail
Buy a Bike
If you are interested in purchasing a bike or have any questions, please contact us via phone (+1 778-770-0275) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
To secure a bike, we require a 20% deposit of the sale price with the balance due on collection of the bike. Should the buyer back out of the sale after the deposit is paid, the deposit will be returned minus a 5% processing fee.
Bikes are available to view in store and can only be purchased in store.
Every single bike will be subject to an in depth pre-sale inspection and service, including:
- A safety inspection, full service and deep clean.
- Consumables (brake pads, tires, drivetrain, bearings etc) will be replaced if less than 60% of life remaining.
- Other parts subject to normal wear and tear (grips, saddle etc) will be replaced if needed, at our discretion.
After sale, repair, servicing and consumables become the buyers responsibility, as these are used bikes there is no manufacturer warranty. All bikes will have some cosmetic scratches as you’d expect from general use.